Sharrard Painting & Fine Finishing specializes in providing Kitchen Cabinet Spray Painting and Refinishing Services in Mississauga.
- Over 600 kitchens completed, we’ve been doing this for a long time and we have a great service record, one of the best in Ontario
- Cabinet Refinishing & Kitchen Cabinet Painting – everything is spray painted, we do not use a brush or roller for anything.
- Post-Cat Lacquer – we do not use waterbased lacquers or consumer-grade paints
View our Google Profile & Customer Reviews Here
SPRAY PAINTED KITCHEN CABINETRY: HOW THE PROCESS WORKS
Kitchen cabinet refinishing projects can take a week to three weeks to complete depending on the level of service required. If the customer drops off the pieces we can usually turn them around quickly but we find that customers typically want their entire cabinetry professionally spray painted (the gable ends, kick plates, crown, valances, etc.) not just the re-moveable pieces such as the doors and drawers.
A complete kitchen cabinetry overhaul, including gable ends, kick plates, crowns, valances and decorative spacers will usually involve 3 to 4 trips to your house.
- Step One: get a free project estimate/assessment. This is done typically via email (with pictures sent in by you) but may be done over the phone or in person.
- Step Two: conduct an on-site survey. Done after the assessment is done. The scope and requirements are validated, samples and colours reviewed, The final price of the project is determined.
- Step Three: we start by first picking up the doors, drawers and any other items we thought could be more effectively finished at the shop vs. in your home.
- Step Four: completion of the on-site work. We spray paint the base cabinets, gable ends, kick plates, crowns and valances on-site; basically all the stuff we could not take with us. Depending on the size of the kitchen this will take one to two days to complete. See this article for complete details regarding the spraying of on site cabinetry.
- Step Five: we re-install and re-align your cabinet doors and drawers.