Exterior Painters and Painting Services Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga & Milton

After - Exterior Painting, Oakville

After – Exterior Painting, Oakville

Exterior Painting  services can vary between different painting contractors.  So what I would like to do is highlight some of the things that we take pride in. One of them is before we start any job, everything is planned out according to your schedule and what works best for you.  We try to make this experience as smooth as possible by letting you know what tasks we will be performing the next day as we move forward with the project.

With exterior painting projects we take great care in keeping your plants and surrounding gardens in great shape, this is another area I take great pride in. You won’t come home and see a painter cleaning his brushes in your rose garden. Before we start any exterior job, we will ask you where the best place to clean up is, if there is none then we will take our equipment home with us.

Exterior Painting - Milton, Ontario.  Ben Moore solid stains used on trim (fascia) and garage doors.  Ben Moore Regal Select (100% Acrylic latex - soft gloss) used on font door.

Exterior Painting – Milton, Ontario. Ben Moore solid stains used on trim (fascia) and garage doors. Ben Moore Regal Select (100% Acrylic latex – soft gloss) used on font door.

Prep work. In general, 70% of painting a house is prep work. From washing, sanding, caulking, patching and priming. The other 30% is applying the finish paints. Prep is the key for a long-lasting and nice looking job. We prefer to use oil based primers for raw wood areas as it penetrates into the wood better than the water base primers.

Sharrard Painting & Fine Finishing will only take on a small number of exterior jobs each season.  Projects are usually set to a high standard or are unique exterior jobs requiring spray painting or special exterior painting expertise.